To apply as a transfer student for Medical, Dental Medicine and Pharmacy programs at the University of Szeged please read the Entry requirements carefully in order to find out whether you are qualified to apply, and follow the step by step application guide below:
Applications are to be submitted through the online Application System, Dream Apply at apply.u-szeged.hu.
First, select the program you are interested in then click on Apply Now! and Become an applicant by creating your applicant account. Please keep in mind that you are only allowed to register one account in the application system.
After completing your registration online an automatic reply will be sent to your e-mail address to confirm your online registration.
Proceed to Step 2.
Important notice: Documents are only accepted as attested copies in English language or as certificates with an authorized English translation.
Application documents for transfer students (Medical, Dental Medicine, Pharmacy Programs):
1. Passport photo
2. Certified copy of your High School Diploma from an accredited high school and Certificate listing all the subjects you have taken and the grades you have achieved.
3. Official University Transcript(s) listing all the subjects you have taken and the grades you have achieved and information on the grading system.
4. Course Description(s) of all the subjects you have completed.
5. Photocopy of your valid Passport(non-EU citizen) or Identification Card (EU citizen)
6. Curriculum Vitae
You may create your CV online at https://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/editors/en/cv/compose
7. General Medical Certificate
8. Motivation Letter
One of the most important parts of your application is the motivation letter. Its goal is to introduce your background and support your application.
9. Recommendation Letter
10. Proof of Payment – USD 100 Application Fee (non-refundable)
Application fee is to be paid only once, regardless of the number of applied health science programs.
Payment can be made through DreamPay (available within the Dream Apply Application System) or by wire transfer in USD to the bank account below:
University of Szeged
Bank name: Hungarian State Treasury
Bank address: 4. Hold u., H-1054 Budapest,
Swift code: HUSTHUHB
Corresponding bank: Hungarian National Bank,
9.Szabadság tér, H-1054, Budapest,
SWIFT code: MANEHUHB
In the Remarks/Comments field please indicate your legal name, name of the program (MED/DENT/PHARM/) and the following code:
Application fee 2018/2019
Please note that commission charges have to be paid by the applicant.
Proceed to Step 3
Evaluation exams are held only in Szeged, Hungary. For students who participate in evaluation examinations, the fee of 150 USD must be paid to the University of Szeged’s bank account. Detailed information about exam(s) registration will be sent to the applicant via e-mail after the completion of the online application.
Proceed to Step 5.
The hard copies of the uploaded documents have to be mailed to the University only following acceptance. The University reserves the right to withdraw the official decision regarding admission if the hard copies of the documents do not match the ones uploaded upon application.
You may send your complete application package in different methods as follows:
1. directly to the Admissions Office of the University of Szeged by regular post or a courier company.
Mailing address: Dóm tér 12., Szeged, H-6720 Hungary
2. to your local representative (details will be provided by the representative).
3. You may also submit your complete application package in person. If you intend to visit us and would like to meet the admission officer you are more than welcome to stop by at the Admissions Office. For your appointment please contact us in advance at +36 (62) 342-124 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
After the online registration, you can follow the procedure of your application by log into your Dream Apply account at apply.u-szeged.hu on a weekly basis. In order to gain access to your online account, please provide your secret applicant code.
If you get admitted to one of our programs you will receive a Letter of Admission. This document will be available in the Dream Apply Application System. On request, the hard copy of this document can be mailed to your registered mailing address.
Deadline for application is June 30, 2018.
Applicants are asked to apply as early as possible. Please note that places are offered on a first come first served basis. Late applicants are considered based on place availability.