The deadline for applying for our degree programs is June 30, 2017.
To apply for a full-time program at the University of Szeged please carefully follow the step by step application guide below:
Choose your full-time program. You need to know what specific English language program you want to study before you apply. Please read the Entry requirements carefully in order to find out whether you are qualified to apply as a transfer student.
Then select the program you are interested in by completing the online registration at AAS and proceed to Step 2.
Print out the form by clicking on the ‘Print’ button at the bottom of the registration page.
Sign and date your Application Form.
This document will become your actual Application Form.
After completing your registration online an automatic reply will be sent to your e-mail address to confirm your online registration.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: for changing any of your registered personal data in the online system please contact the Admissions Office at email@example.com
After completing your registration an automatic reply will be sent to your e-mail address to confirm your online registration.
Proceed to Step 3.
Important notice: Documents are only accepted as attested copies in English language or as certificates with an authorized English translation.
Submitted documents cannot be returned to the applicants.
Gather the documents listed below:
1. Application Form (signed and dated hard copy required)
2. Proof of USD 200 Application fee
Payment can be made by wire transfer in USD to the bank account below:
International Bank Account Number (IBAN): HU94-10004012-10008016-00220332
Bank name: National Bank of Hungary (MNB)
Bank address: H-1058 Budapest, Szabadság tér. 8-9.
Swift code: MANEHUHB
In the Remarks/Comments field please indicate your legal name and program code:
Medicine 5S094 A207
Dental Medicine 5S224 FK01
Pharmacy 5S255 1501
Please note that commission charges have to be paid by the applicant.
In case the application is submitted through the local representative, the agent is going to provide details on payment.
3. Certified copy of your High School Diploma from an accredited high school/senior secondary school and Certificate listing all the subjects you have taken and the grades you have achieved in your final year.
4. Official University Transcript(s) listing all the subjects you have taken and the grades you have achieved. This document should be sent to us directly by your school. Information on the grading system of your current institution (Explanation of transcript symbols and notations is provided in the Transcript Verification Key on the back of the official transcript).
5. Curriculum Vitae
You may create your CV online at http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/documents/curriculum-vitae
6. One passport-size photo
Attach your photo to your Application Form.
7. Photocopy of your valid Passport (non-EU citizen) or Identification Card (EU citizen)
8. General Medical Certificate Download the official form here.
Medical examination has to be taken after January 1, 2017.
Form must be filled in, signed and dated by your General Practitioner.
9. Applicants applying for transfer to upper years must provide proof of sufficient English language proficiency. For the list of English language test results accepted by the University please click here.
Proceed to Step 4.
You may submit your complete application package as follows:
1. Directly to the Admissions Office for Health Sciences of the University of Szeged by regular postal service or a courier company.
Mailing address: Dóm tér 12., Szeged, H-6720 Hungary
2. To your local representative (details will be provided by the representative).
3. You may also submit your complete application package in person. If you intend to visit us and would like to meet our admission officer you are more than welcome to stop by at the Admissions Office for Health Sciences. For your appointment please contact us in advance at +36 (62) 342-124 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
In order for us to begin processing your application, payment of an application fee of USD 200 is required. You will need to complete the payment process before you submit your application. Details on how to pay can be found in Step 2.
After the online registration, you can follow the procedure of your application by logging into your account at AAS
Once a decision is made regarding your admission, you will receive an e-mail notification to check your AAS account. The official decision is going to be uploaded to your AAS account in PDF format; in addition, the hard copy of the letter will be mailed to you.
For documents to be submitted after acceptance please click here.