The deadline for applying for our Foundation Year Program is June 30, 2017. To apply for this full-time program at the University of Szeged please carefully follow the step by step application guide below.
Please read the Entry requirements carefully in order to find out whether you are qualified to apply.
Then select the Foundation Year (Preparatory Course) program you are interested in by completing the online registration at AAS and proceed to Step 2.
Print out the form by clicking on the ‘Print this page’ button at the bottom of the registration page. This document will become your actual Application Form.
Sign and date your Application Form.
After completing your registration online an automatic reply will be sent to your e-mail address to confirm your online registration.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: for changing any of your registered personal data in the online system please contact the Admissions Office at email@example.com
Proceed to Step 3.
1. Application Form (signed and dated hard copy required)
2. Proof of 200 EUR Application fee
Payment can be made by wire transfer in EUR to the bank account below:
International Bank Account Number (IBAN): HU79-10004885-10002010-00120335
Bank name: National Bank of Hungary (MNB)
Bank address: H-1058 Budapest, Szabadság tér 8-9., Hungary
Swift code: MANEHUHB
In the Remarks/Comments field please indicate your legal name and program code:
Foundation Year 5S094 A207
Please note that commission charges have to be paid by the applicant.
In case the application is submitted through the local representative, the agent is going to provide details on payment.
3. Certified copy of your High School Diploma from an accredited high school/senior secondary school and Certificate listing all the subjects you have taken and the grades you have achieved in your final year.
Please note: You are also eligible to submit your application if you are in your final year but have not received your School Leaving Certificate or Diploma yet. In this case, you must present proof of your high school attendance.
4. Curriculum Vitae
You may create your CV online at
4. One passport-size photo
Attach your photo to your Application Form.
5. Photocopy of your valid Passport (non-EU citizen) or Identification Card (EU citizen)
6. General Medical Certificate Download the official form here.
Medical examination has to be taken after January 1, 2017. Form must be filled in, signed and dated by your General Practitioner.
7. Applicants applying for the Foundation Year program must provide proof of sufficient English language proficiency. For the list of English language test results accepted by the University please click here.
Proceed to Step 4.
Upload the following scanned document in PDF format at the online Application and Admission System, the AAS:
General Medical Certificate Official form available here.
This form has to be filled in, signed and dated by your General Practitioner. Medical examination has to be taken after January 1, 2017.
Proceed to Step 5.
You may submit your complete application package in different ways as follows:
1. Directly to the Foreign Students’ Secretariat, Admissions Office by regular post or a courier company.
Address: Dóm tér 12., Szeged, H-6720 Hungary
2. To your local representative (details will be provided by the representative).
3. You may also submit your complete application package in person. If you intend to visit us and would like to meet our admission officer you are more than welcome to stop by at the Admissions Office for Health Sciences. For your appointment please contact us in advance at +36 (62) 342-124 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
In order for us to begin processing your application, payment of an application fee of EUR 200 is required. You will need to complete the payment process before you submit your application. Details on how to pay can be found in Step 2.
After the online registration, you can follow the procedure of your application by logging into your account at AAS
Once a decision is made regarding your admission, you will receive an e-mail notification to check your AAS account. The official decision is going to be uploaded to your AAS account in PDF format; in addition, the hard copy of the letter will be mailed to you.
For documents to be submitted after acceptance please click here.