1. Applicants are required to be over the age of 18 in the year of application (by December 31).
2. Applications are accepted from graduates of accredited high schools or colleges/universities. According to the decision of the Admission Committee of the Faculty of Health Science and Social Studies of the University of Szeged, students who have failed any subject in their final year of their high school studies are not entitled to apply to our programs.
3. You are also eligible to complete your online application and sit for an entrance examination if you are in your final year but have not received your School Leaving Certificate or Diploma yet. In this case, you must present proof that you are attending high school.
4. Applicants are required to sit for an entrance examination where the English language knowledge of the applicant is assessed. The examination consists of a written and oral part. Entrance examinations are held in Hungary and abroad. The applicants are allowed to participate in a maximum of two examinations during one application period if the chance is offered by the University of Szeged.
5. Holders of the following degrees can be exempted from sitting for the entrance examination:
GCE A2 levels
Students are required to achieve grade A in three natural science subjects
(Biology, Chemistry, Physics or Mathematics) and English language
GCE AS level grades are not considered to meet university requirements.
IB Diploma program
Students are required to achieve a grade 5 in two natural science subjects
(Biology, Chemistry, Physics or Mathematics) and English language.
BSc Degree Programs
First Class Honours Bachelor of Science Degree in Natural, Biomedical, Life Sciences, Chemistry,
Biology and Physics if studies were pursued in English language.